Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 40 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Preheat the over to 180 and line a nine ince baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large frying pan, heal the olive oil and add the garlic, onion, bacon and chorizo. Cook until crown then and the sliced mushrooms.
- Add the Spinach and stir until wilted. This should take about 2 minutes. Then remove from heat.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, coconut milk, salt, pepper and cheese and pour it on top of the vegtables and mix until coated and combined .
- Pour into a baking dish and bake in the over for 40 Minutes or until the edges have seperated for the tray and the quiche becomes golden brown.
Feel free to use any size baking dish.